Today Tyler and I started the Whole30 challenge. Crossfit870.com is doing one final challenge and this is it! I am doing it along with some people from the gym and if I fail I have to pay $30 to the gym. Since Tyler isn't a member of CrossFit, I had to come up with something he really liked to put on the line if he broke it! Needless to say: If Tyler Conn breaks the Whole30 then he loses his VIDEO GAMES for a MONTH!!!!!! For those of you who are unfamiliar with it, you can check it out at whole9life.com. This "way of eating" is based on eliminating sugar, grains, dairy, and any processed food from your diet for 30 days to help restart your metabolism and kick your body back into gear. After the 30 days you slowly work these foods back into your diet to see if you have any food sensitivities. These sensitivities can be the reason you have low energy, restless sleep, weight gain, etc. Anyways I've already prepared all our meals for today so here is what we are going to eat:
Tyler:
Breakfast: Eggs and Bacon
Snack: Banana and almonds
Lunch: Steak and carrots
Supper: Grilled Chicken Salad
Me:
Breakfast: Bacon and Banana
Lunch: Grilled Chicken Salad
Supper: Grilled Chicken Salad
Technically they want you to eat exactly 3 meals a day, but Tyler has a tendency to get the munchies at work so I packed healthy snacks last night for him to throw into his work bag this morning! I am really excited to do this challenge! Hopefully I'll be able to keep everybody posted on our progress!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment